Friday, November 13, 2015

I'm going to do it!

Welcome!!! I am burntbaby and this is my blog... FEEL THE BURN! Burn is my husband of 15 years and HOH. We began our domestic discipline journey right at a year ago and I have been contemplating blogging about our experiences for a while. My goal is at least one post a week so we will see how that works out. I'll post our story over the weekend, just wanted to do a quick welcome! Hope to meet lots of new people, inspire, support, laugh, cry, etc.... this can be a lonely lifestyle without a good support system. Look forward to beginning this new adventure in blogland!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Ok, I loved the next post better but keep writing. You have a way with words :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee! You keep reading and I'll keep writing! ;)

      Delete